Missy Crutchfield & Melissa Turner
Gandhi’s Be Magazine
What is nonviolence? This is one of our favorite infographics we’ve come across on the web and it really explains it best…
1. Change yourself.
2. You are in control.
3. Forgive and let it go.
4. Without action you aren’t going anywhere.
5. Take care of this moment.
6. Everyone is human.
8. See the good in people and help them.
9. Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self.
10. Continue to grow and evolve.
The Course in Nonviolent Living
Want to learn more about how you can apply the world-changing philosophy of nonviolence as a way of life? We invite you to learn more through Gandhi’s Be Magazine’s signature program “The Course in Nonviolent Living.” Change your life and change your world in 66 days.